Saturday, January 18, 2014

Doctor Who Love

Tardis_1a
"I will not forget one line of this. Not one day, I swear.
I will always remember when the Doctor was me."

Oh the feels!  I posted on my other blog about my Doctor Who inspired Tardis hoop in my Etsy shop and thought I'd share the Who love here as well.  You can't get enough Doctor Who after all!  But first, here are my favorite quotes from the last episode of the man with the delicate eyebrows, our #11, Mr Matt Smith ...

Clara's Gran: “I wanted everything to stop. I wanted nothing to change ever again. If he could just keep standing there, so beautiful ... That’s when I knew of course.”

The Doctor: :Trouble with Daleks is they take so long to say anything. I'll probably die of boredom before they say anything."

The Doctor: “Times change and so must I. We all change. When you think about, it we’re all different people all through our lives and that’s OK. That’s good. Gotta keep it moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.”

Amy: “Raggedy man. Goodnight.”

And without further ado, here is the Tardis hoop in my Etsy shop (options include with or without the St. John's seal!).
Tardis_2 Tardis 4
The Tardis hoop (as well as other Whovian paraphenalia) is in my Etsy shop if you're interested in having a bit of 'Who' in your house.  In the meantime, let the countdown to Season 8 begin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment