Thursday, October 10, 2013

To Cintiq Or Not To Cintiq

I'm itching to update my Bamboo tablet to one of the newer beauties that have hit the market and I've been leaning towards to the new Cintiq Companion.  Not only is a much better take on what I currently have but it is a stand alone device which means you can work virtually anywhere.  I don't know about you but that sounds awesome to me, especially with my family's schedule.

Microsoft also has a great device - the Surface Pro - which has been getting rave reviews as well.  Luckily, super talented artist Noah Bradley was nice enough to do a quick video on his take of the two machines and which he prefers, including why.  Take a look:


You know what this means ... I'm officially adding the Cintiq Companion to my Wish List for the near future.  Who knows, maybe Santa will be nice and bring it to me in a few months.  A girl can dream, right?

What about you - are you in the market for a new tablet and would you get either the Cintiq Companion, the Surface Pro or something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment