Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Watercolor Digital Painting Mini Demo

During my journey down the rabbit hole known as the internet, I stumbled across a video from a fellow illustrator who demonstrates how she uses Photoshop to digitally paint using a watercolor effect (can I say fellow even if I'm not published?).  Granted, it's a quick video but it's pretty cool to see how quickly and efficiently she digitally created a something pretty great in mere minutes.   Take a peek:


TracyBishop-WatercolorDigitalPainting from Tracy Bishop on Vimeo.

Neat, right?  I'll keep my eyes peeled for any other photoshop tutorial videos and post them here if I find them.  If you have any cool videos to share, feel free to add them in the comments section!  And if you have a few minutes, check out the other videos Tracy has listed on her Vimeo channel: https://vimeo.com/user5492964 , they're pretty nifty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment